Walk-In Clinic Services For Duxbury, Kingston and Pembroke, MA
If you're concerned about long wait times to see your primary care physician, a walk-in clinic is a reasonable and effective alternative. Primary care doctors typically have long wait times for appointments and their available hours don't always work with your busy schedule. In the end, all you want to do is be seen by a medical professional for your health concerns. This is what makes Health Express walk'in clinic a preferred choice for busy people in the Duxbury, Kingston and Pembroke, MA area.
Step into our walk-in care center for your health concerns and you will receive professional and courteous treatment by a physician whose only job is to address your needs and concerns. Our medical pros are ready to test, diagnose and give advice on whatever your health concerns are.
Comprehensive Walk-In Clinic Services With Health Express
Health Express gives you the medical and health services you need, on your schedule, so you can be seen and get on with your day. Some common walk-in services we provide include:
- Walk-in care from a certified professional
- Affordable services that meet your individual health needs
- Board-certified ER doctors - ready to help you
- Fast service with minimal wait times and speedy turnaround times
- Over four decades of combined ER experience in one walk-in clinic location
- We accept most insurance plans and also have an affordable self pay option
We treat medical conditions of all kinds. To learn more about how we can treat your medical issue(s), call our walk-in clinic location, and we'll offer an answer right over the phone.
A Walk-In Clinic For Your Medical Needs and Your Busy Life
At our Health Express walk-in clinic, you don't need to schedule an appointment to see one of our physicians and can always check into our walk-in clinic through our website to get even faster service. If you have a non-emergency medical need, but you still want to be seen right away, stop by your local Health Express center in Weymouth, serving the Duxbury, Kingston and Pembroke, MA area.
Check in is easy and can be done online. We have several exam rooms, an X-Ray department, and an on-site lab so you will receive high quality medical care from an ER trained doctor that is both fast and convenient.
330 Washington St.
117 Old Church St.
Why Choose Us?
- Comprehensive Urgent Care
- Walk-in Care Provided Exclusively by Board Certified Emergency Room Doctors
- Cost-Effective Option for Your Urgent Care Needs
- Quick Patient Turnaround
- Over 40 Years of Combined Emergency Medical Experience